Our facilities are specially designed and engineered with individual climate zones supporting cold chain integrity and ensuring that the fresh fruits and vegetables we offer are both fresh and safe.
Multiple storage zones for freshness and quality
- Dedicated organic zones certified to QAI standards
- Eight different climate zones
- State-of-the-art banana ripening rooms
- Ethylene-free lettuce and floral zones
- Wet box with galvanized steel racking and stainless-steel drip pans
- Infrastructure and processes to facilitate handling and ensure cold chain integrity
- Speed doors
- 60’ dock depth for staging inbound and outbound loads
- State-of-the-art warehouse Management Information System
- Creative cross-dock and forward distribution solutions
- Industry certifications assure food safety, traceability, and organic produce integrity
- SQF Level 2 certified
- QAI Certified Organic Distributor/RePack
- Produce Traceability Initiative Compliant
- GS1-US member
Fully Integrated Cold Storage Solutions, including 25℉ to 28℉ storage capacity. Our state-of-the-art facilities allow us to be more than produce experts. Our temperature zones range from 25℉ to 60℉ and we offer storage solutions for dairy and meats and adhere to strict food safety and quality control standards. We have adopted SQF (Safe Quality Food) as the independent standard which serves as the foundation for our HACCP based food safety program. All products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Team upon arrival and are subject to USDA Inspection. We require all suppliers to be GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) certified and adhere to recommendations set by the USDA and FDA.
Our custom designed inventory management system offers complete visibility into the lifecycle of your product. Let us be your warehouse and fulfillment center. We can receive, quality inspect, sort, ripen or re-pack your product. And we will distribute on-time and with full traceability throughout the entire process.
We are your distribution center when and where you need us. We can take your full truckloads, split your product by full palettes or single cases and re-distribute to any location. And we can add quality controls, ripening or re-packing to our services as needed.