Be part of our next hundred years!
Since our founding in 1896, we have grown to be one of the largest suppliers of organic and conventional fresh produce, fresh-cut and value-added produce to retail and foodservice outlets across the eastern half of the United States. Our tradition of delivering superior customer service and helping our customers succeed is the foundation of our success and creates a promising future.
It’s our people that make it happen, every day. We excel in our responsibilities, work tirelessly for our external and internal customers, and deliver results. Looking for a fast-paced environment with an opportunity for professional development and growth? If so, we want you to be part of our growing team.
Castellini hires for a broad range of roles, including professional CDL delivery drivers, transport operations and fleet maintenance, quality control, food safety, warehouse operations, produce buying, sales, customer service, information technology, human resources, accounting, and more. We’re a dynamic, growth-oriented company committed to hiring, developing, and promoting a qualified workforce and providing equal opportunity employment.
What we offer:
- A career with a reliable company that seeks first to promote from within. Many members of our management team started their Castellini career as front-line workers.
- Full time, permanent positions with overtime potential, as well as flexible part-time schedules.
- A warehouse experience that’s different from the rest. Our crews have a positive, can-do, customer-first attitude that creates an engaging culture of teamwork not found in similar operations.
- Regional driving routes with weekly scheduled dispatch.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance, and 401k with company match.
What we look for:
- The same commitment to superior customer service that has made us a market leader.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, 24/7 environment. Service excellence to retail and foodservice customers requires a “whatever it takes” mentality, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- Passion to “do more,” to take on responsibility, continuously improve our service levels and, therefore, grow our business.
Current Employment Opportunities
Castellini is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, gender, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation or disabilities.