Certified Organic Produce
Our centralized procurement team and extensive grower and customer network allow us to maintain a reliable, always-fresh inventory of regionally and seasonally best certified organic fruits and vegetables from the most recognized growers here at home and around the world. Our volume and velocity means you can delight your shoppers with the freshest organic produce available every day.
To ensure your organic produce program is authentic, we hold ourselves and our suppliers to stringent organic certifications, standards, and best practices:
- We are certified by Quality Assurance International as an Organic Distributor/RePacker.
- We require proof from our organic suppliers that their products are grown and processed in compliance with the USDA’s National Organic Program requirements.
- We are members of the Organic Trade Association
- We have developed a comprehensive program to ensure organic integrity is maintained from pick-up to delivery, based on the Organic Trade Association Guidelines for Distributors Handling Organic Food Products.
- All items are PLU or UPC labeled
To ensure your organic produce program is successful, we work with you to customize a total program from field to store, including next-day delivery, cross-dock solutions to complement existing produce programs, ripening and repacking, merchandising training and tools, and the latest information on new items, supply conditions, trends, and more.
Our certified organic produce is purchased direct from premium organic growers such as:
Lady Moon Farms • Cal Organic • Josie’s Organics • Homegrown Organic Farms • Greenfield Farms • Stemilt • Dole • Earthbound Farms • Organic Girl • Driscoll’s • Calavo • Natureripe • Wholesum Harvest • Organic Valley • Purity Organic • Del Cabo • Mother Earth Mushrooms • Viva Tierra