Growing Beyond Traditional Boundaries!
We all aspire to be more effective at creating impact in the industries and communities we serve. Join us August 28 to hear from industry leaders from across the nation about ways to innovate and respond in the markets we serve.
Rebuilt from the ground up based on attendee feedback, the 2019 annual conference promises to deliver an experience unlike any before. From guest speakers addressing hot topics, to networking and sales opportunities with leading-edge produce and floral suppliers, to cooking demonstrations and sampling, to a totally new evening experience featuring a new dinner venue and menu along with an opportunity to “Discover the ‘Nati’s” brewing heritage first hand, you’ll come away from this day-long event with the fresh ideas, products, and inspiration you need to Dare to be Different!
A Special Thanks to our 2019 Sponsors and Partners!
2019 Crosset Produce & Floral Conference Schedule
August 28, 2019
Conference: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm - Great American Ball Park
Evening Experience: 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm – Anderson Pavilion at Cincinnati Waterfront Park + Rhinegeist Brewery in Over-the-Rhine
8:00: On-site Check-in/Registration Open at Great American Ball Park
9:00: Welcome, Introduction to the Day
9:00: Exhibit & Sales Floor Opens (New! Extended hours from 9:00 am-4:30 pm)
9:30: Cooking Demonstration #1: Presented by Club Chef
10:30: Keynote Speaker: Dare to be Different: What We do to Stand Out!
- "Jungle" Jim Bonaminio, Jungle Jim's International Market
11:30: Cooking Demonstration #2: Presented by Club Chef
12:15: Retailer Panel: Dare to be Different: Leveraging Local, Organic, & Clean Food Opportunities
- Moderator: Steve Lutz, Vice President of Member Engagement, Produce Marketing Association
- Greg Corrigan, Senior Director of Produce & Floral, Raley's
- Caitlin Tierney, Senior Director of Produce, 99 Cents Only Stores
- Drew Sullivan, Senior Category Manager-Produce, Sprouts Farmers Market
- Mimmo Franzone, Director of Produce & Floral, Longo Brothers Fruit Markets
1:30: Cooking Demonstration #3: Presented by Progressive Produce
2:15: Cooking Demonstration #4: Presented by Lakeside Produce
3:00: NextGen Talent Panel: Dare to be Different: Millennial & Gen Z Talent Recruitment & Retention Strategies
- Bonnie Curtis, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Josie Harrison, Executive Assistant & Real Estate Management, Jungle Jim's International Markets
- Aaron Klohn, Marketing Assistant, TechSolve
3:45: Produce-Inspired Cocktails & Networking: Presented by Krissy Farms, Zespri Kiwi, and Rhinegiest Brewery
4:30: Conference & Sales Floor Closes
6:00: Dinner at Anderson Pavilion at Cincinnati Waterfront Park
8:00: Private Party at The Rhinegeist Brewery Tap Room in Over-the-Rhine
- Small Bite Lunch / Snack Items will be available throughout the day
- Batting Practice on the Cincinnati Reds field will be available from 8:15 am-10:30 am
- Reds Hall of Fame and Museum Tour Tickets are available by request while registering
- Meeting spaces will be available throughout the day
- Non-Stop Executive Shuttle Service between Anderson Pavilion, Rhinegeist Brewery, and Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel will be available from 8:00 pm- 1:00 am